"INTERNAL CONTROL MIGRATION TO NEW PLATFORM PROJECT".
Is your company constantly making sales?
Is your company constantly struggling to make end meet?
Introducing our proclaimed project "Internal Control migration".
This project is 100% guarantee success to save all your financial wastages and therefore increase your cash liquidity and altimately your profit.
We will review and analyze your current culture, your operational and financial controls. We will apply our expertise and research for the best solutions globally for your type of business. We will test and implement our advice and recommendations that will completely eradicate your financial crisis. Call and arrange for free initial consultation now on 0141 8809030.
Our Project Management role is to plan, execute, and finalize projects according to strict deadlines and within budget. This includes acquiring resources and coordinating the efforts of team members and third-party contractors or consultants in order to deliver projects according to plan. Our Project Managers will also define the project’s objectives and oversee quality control throughout its life cycle.
Our Project Management Responsibilities
• Direct and manage project development from beginning to end.
• Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in
collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
• Develop full-scale project plans and associated communications documents.
• Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders
in a timely and clear fashion.
• Liaise with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
• Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals.
• Draft and submit budget proposals, and recommend subsequent budget changes
• Where required, negotiate with other department managers for the acquisition of
required personnel from within the company.
• Determine and assess need for additional staff and/or consultants and make the
appropriate recruitments if necessary during project cycle.
• Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and other
• Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel.
• Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team.
• Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path.
• Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools.
• Trackproject milestones and deliverables.
• Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation,
• Determine the frequency and content of status reports from the project team,
analyze results, and troubleshoot problem areas.
• Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and
devise contingency plans.
• Define project success criteria and disseminate them to involved parties
throughout project life cycle.
• Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project team members and contractors,
and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned
• Build, develop, and grow any business relationships vital to the success of the
• Conduct post project review and create a recommendations report in order to
identify successful and unsuccessful project elements.
• Develop best practices and tools for project execution and management.
Our Qualification in the field
• University degree graduates in the field of Accounting and Finance
· Members of the Institute of Financial Accountants
· Certified Accounting Technicians.
• Certification in Prince2 Project Management
. Members of Chartered Management Institute.
· Over 10 years direct work experience in an Accountancy and project management works.
• Strong familiarity with project management software, such as Microsoft Project and Project in a box.
• Demonstrated experience in personnel management.
• Technically competent with various software programs, such as Sage (all line), SAP, Iris Ms Excel, Ms Word, Ms Powerpoint, Ms Database e.t.c
• Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative
environment is essential.
• Can conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and
• Reacts to project adjustments and alterations promptly and efficiently.
• Flexibleduring times of change.
• Ability to read communication styles of team members and contractors who come
from a broad spectrum of disciplines.
• Persuasive,encouraging, and motivating.
• Ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including upper
management, clients, and other departments.
• Ability to defuse tension among project team, should it arise.
• Ability to bring project to successful completion through political sensitivity.
• Strongwritten and oral communication skills.
• Stronginterpersonal skills.
• Adept at conducting research into project-related issues and products.
• Able to learn, understand, and apply new technologies.
• Customer service skills is another one of our asset.
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment is
• Physically able to participate in training sessions, presentations, and meetings.
Able to accept contract worldwide
Contact us now on 0141 880 9030 or fax 0141 880 9031, International please register your interest HERE.